Steps Neurological Physiotherapy was created to allow all clients access to expert physiotherapy skills and knowledge. Steps offers a specialised and individually tailored approach to neurological physiotherapy in three convenient locations in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. The service offered at Steps allows those with a neurological condition, spinal cord injury or vestibular condition to achieve their full potential.
Steps’ experienced therapists work closely with clients to:
• Establish meaningful and realistic therapy targets.
• Deliver quality treatment backed by research and evidence.
• Involve other allied health professionals in therapy planning.
• Source appropriate specialized equipment.
• Set up and revise home, pool and gym programs.
• Train carers and family members where assistance is required at home.
Steps consultations are directed by you, the client.
We focus on your strengths.
We look at ways to build on your strengths to achieve the steps you desire.
our Diagnosis Page for an extensive list of client populations we work with.
Evidence Based Physiotherapy
Our clinicians regularly participate in professional development and continuing education to ensure the treatment you receive is based on the latest research. This will provide you with the best possible results.